Our new house is full of ugly fans (sorry Mom & Dad, but it’s totally true). I’ve never given them much attention, but after having the popcorn ceilings scraped in our whole house, the (7!) fans were standing out more than ever. Before we moved in I ordered a ceiling fan for Sadie’s new nursery and now that it’s up (& looking so much better) I am dying to switch out a few more.
I don’t know that there is such a thing as a “stylish ceiling fan”, but I’m going to do my very best & share a few that I would love in my own home. Below are my top picks for the bedroom, nursery & living room plus two indoor/outdoor options as well.
- Hunter Cranbrook | Months ago, I was reading this blog post about a super fun playroom makeover & fell in love with the ceiling fan. Thinking it would be perfect for Sadie’s new nursery we ordered it for in-store pickup…& then waited. It took a while (3 months to be exact), since it was on back order, but boy was it worth the wait. Lucky for you, its no longer back ordered; so order away! It has reversible blades & also comes in gloss black if that’s more your style. This fan is SUPER nice quality, easy to install & the reason why all 5 of my picks are Hunter brand.
- Hunter Dempsey | This is my favorite pick without a light kit. I’m actually planning on buying this fan for our living room. We had LED can lights installed right before we moved in so there is already plenty of light in that room. We are simply in need of a good looking fan, & this one fits the bill.
- Hunter Hepburn | Is this not the prettiest fan you’ve ever seen? Zach was a bit hesitant at first, but I love how pretty and minimalist this fan is, & I think he’s starting to come around. I would be just perfect in our master bedroom. Especially because we already have a lot of gold/brass going on in there…hello, 90’s brass trend!
- Hunter Mill Valley | I love the more industrial style of this fan with the Edison bulb. Also, its an indoor/outdoor fan & would be perfect on a covered porch or screen room.
- Hunter Cassius | If your on a tight budget, this fan is the one for you. It’s only $99 & a nice simple 3 blade design. Also safe for indoor or outdoor use. This is the fan I’m eyeing for our sun room update! So, keep your eye out for a post on that later.
Also, here’s a little sneak peak of Sadie’s new nursery, featuring…fan #1!!!!